- We analyse the logistics processes and driving tasks on your site. With a structured approach that is based on many years of experience.
- We evaluate and prioritize all identified potentials.
- We develop your individual AYS solution together with you, and measure the efficiency improvement.
- Objective analysis of existing processes, including specific recommendations for improvement.
- No risks entering the digital integration of your yard.
- We install a real-time monitoring system for all relevant processes on your yard.
- We integrate the most important data sources on your yard to enable a comprehensive monitoring.
- We analyse and visualize the data to derive further recommendations for improvement.
- Full control over your entire yard - at any time.
- More data. More analytical tools. More findings.
- We identify all driving and transport tasks that can be carried out more effectively and precisely with automated trucks.
- We evaluate risks and devise appropriate safety measures.
- We realize your individual AYS solution until go-live, and guarantee a smooth operation.
- Lower costs for processes that are more stable in the long term.
- Considerable competitive advantages based on a greater reliability.
The Automated Yard Solution promises a long-lasting increase in efficiency across all industries.
The only precondition: your logistics relate to a gated area – such as yards. This makes a wide range of applications possible.
Simply get in touch with us!
1. WHAT OPERATING SITES ARE SUITABLE FOR THE AUTOMATED YARD SOLUTION?
The Automated Yard Solution can be applied to a wide variety of yards. The three AYS modules can be adapted to suit your individual requirements, and our AYS solution can be applied to any industry or sector. Get in touch with us to determine how suitable your yard is.
2. WHAT PRECONDITIONS MUST BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AUTOMATED YARD SOLUTION?
The definite preconditions depend on the requirements on your yard and on the respective module. Our module "Yard Automation Guidance" is a particularly effective way to analyse requirements on your yard in detail.
3. WHAT ARE THE ENTRANCE OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE AUTOMATED YARD SOLUTION?
Initially, we will seek a personal conversation with you to inform about the different entrance opportunities. We recommend the consulting service module "Yard Automation Guidance" as your entrance opportunity to ensure that the development of your individual AYS solution is based on a detailed analysis of the requirements on your yard.
4. WHY IS THE AUTOMATED YARD SOLUTION DIVIDED INTO THREE MODULES?
The Automated Yard Solution is a modular concept with many possible adaptations. Accordingly, the individual modules can be combined as required, or realized as stand-alone solutions. This high level of potential individualization ensures the specific requirements of your yard are taken into consideration.